Pedicure. Your fancy look from tip to toe
A woman at any age should look well-groomed from her hair to her fingertips. Pedicure is a nail service service aimed at professional care of toenails, feet and fingers. Pedicure will give women's nails a neat aesthetic appearance, relieve fatigue, cleanse the skin and identify some skin diseases of the legs at the initial stage.
Any type of pedicure includes several sequential actions, including: cleaning the nail plate, removing calluses and keratinized skin from the feet, short and spot foot massage, solving the problem of an ingrown nail, creating a beautiful shape of the nail plate by filing nails, softening the skin of the heels with a bath and treatment of cracks, cuticle removal, coating, as well as treating the feet with moisturizers.
For a well-groomed appearance, it is enough to have a pedicure one time every 2 months or even less often, depending on the growth of toenails.
Types of pedicure
There are several main types of pedicure which differ from each other by the presence or absence of certain procedures, the sequence of stages, the techniques of execution and the tools used. Each representative of the beautiful half by trial chooses the appropriate type of pedicure on her own or consults with a pedicure master in a beauty salon, telling about her individual preferences.
- Classic (edged). This type of pedicure was the first invented for foot care. The main feature are: they are performed strictly after steaming the legs and using classic pedicure tools.
- Hardware pedicure. This type is performed when using a device with a variety of nozzles and caps. The pedicure master individually selects nozzles and other parameters for each girl, based on the condition of the skin of the feet. Does not require skin steaming.
- European (uncut) pedicure is a form of classic manicure which is performed without steaming. All corns and calluses are removed using scrapers and graters, and the cuticle is treated with a special agent that slows down its growth, and pushed to the edge with tools.
- Medical pedicure is a type of pedicure performed only by qualified podiatrists.
- SPA pedicure. Probably the most pleasant kind of pedicure. It is held with scented candles and relaxing music in an appropriate setting.
- Japanese pedicure. It differs from other types of pedicure by using Japanese products on a natural basis.
- Fish pedicure. A rather exotic kind of pedicure. The girl plunges her feet into an aquarium with fish that feed on keratinized pieces of skin, bacteria and organic residues.
- Brazilian pedicure is one of the simplest types of pedicure, which was adopted by masters from Brazil. Specialized cellophane bags or socks are put on the feet and left for 15 minutes. After that, the softened keratinized layer and calluses are removed and removed, and the cuticle is pushed closer to the edge.
- Chemical (fruit-acid) pedicure. They are performed when using a substance that corrodes keratinized skin particles. With regular performance, there is a chance of completely getting rid of the problem of cracks on the heels.
- Men's pedicure. Practically no different from the classic female pedicure.
If you get a pedicure incorrectly, then there is a chance to damage the skin of your feet and bring an infection. This is the reason why you need to be very careful when looking for a beauty salon for pedicure, pay attention to the way the instruments are sterilized, read the reviews and look for the prices.